Thursday, May 1, 2008

Wedding day- April 19, 2008




Hi all! Tony and I were married in the Salt Lake Temple on April 19, 2008. Not only did I marry the love of my life but I now have 5 beautiful children.

Our reception was at Little America, Tricia and my girls were in my line along with Aarone.


I wish I could post all of the pictures but I will post some more at a later date. It was the perfect wedding day more than I could have ever asked for. Thanks to everyone that helped out, came, and made our day so special.




5 comments:

April A Johnson said...

Oh Andra,
You are such a beautiful bride! I wish so much I could have been there for your special day! I thought about you all day and I still have your announcement on my fridge! Thanks for sharing your blog with me! Best of luck with your new adventures and all! Congrats also on your children! I am still working on growing #4... 2 more weeks! :) Loves to you all!
April

Ashley said...

Hi Andra, It looks great! I'm excited you have a blog now.

Marilou said...

Andra,
You look beautiful we wish we could have been there. We had some terrible news about Doug's father and spent the night at LDS hospital. I hope that is a good enough excuse. We just really want to congratulate you and your husband, and your new family, how great! I will try calling you in the next few weeks.
Love you ,
Marilou & Doug

The Duke Family said...

Welcome to blogger land-so glad you joined us! The wedding, I heard, was magnificent. I wish so badly I could have been there. You look beautiful! Everyone does for that matter. I will try to make a trip to S.L. this summer. Congratulations Andra! Love you tons!

Teresa

meg said...

hooray for andra! came across your blog on whitnies. so glad you have a blog! i love to see how my cousins and such are doing. being here in st. george i feel a little alienated from the world up north and beyond.

congrats! very happy for you! megan