Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Dreams do come true


Ok, so I have wanted a Kitchenaid for as long as I can remember but I never felt like I could spend the money to buy one. I asked for one for Christmas for several years but my dad would always reply "when you learn how to cook I'll get you one". Well, my sweet husband knew how badly I wanted one and we spent some of our wedding money to purchase it. I seriously woke up giddy with delight this morning knowing I can make something. I'll keep you posted on how my first try works out!!

3 comments:

Tricia Squisha said...

Fun! Just be careful about wood chip cookies! We all know how we were scarred from those :) I bet you are the cutest wife ever!! I love ya hot breath!

Dukefamily5 said...

Thanks for sending me your blog address. It is fun to keep in touch. Congrats again on a happy wedding. You are so darling! Love, MaryAnn

The Duke Family said...

I have the same one you pictured. I love it too. Congrats on your big purchase!

Teresa