Friday, May 16, 2008

Do you remember?


Last night we went to Chelsie's final choir concert since she is graduating in a week. She is in an all girls ensemble group called the "Thursdays". I would have to say out of all the choirs they have the best voices and sing the best songs. They also get to wear cute sashes and a cute flower in their hair, makes it special. She is also in the Falcon choir which is a combined junior and senior choir. Chelsie has an amazing voice and it is always so fun to hear her sing. Some of the other groups I could of done without that is for sure.
Anyway, my point is at the end of the last performance which was senior's only they were all hugging, crying, etc. Me I was like good grief get over it but then I started to remember the feelings I had when highschool was ending too. It was such a mix of emotions, excitement, nervousness, an unsure feeling of what life would bring. I too remember crying as we sang the cheesiest of all songs, "It's hard to say goodbye".
Looking back, life really did begin after highschool. I am so excited for Chelsie as she begins this new adventure of going to school at Utah State this fall. She is such an amazing person and has so much to look forward to. Here's to Chelsie and Highschool graduation!!!!

1 comments:

Tricia Squisha said...

Fun! I bet she did such a good job. Life will really begin when she gets to Utah State! Go Aggies! She looks dang cute. Sis, we keep missing eachother. What is this?!