Sunday, May 11, 2008

Our Saturday Project

Tony and I talk each week about what project we want to tackle on Saturday. We both love projects we can do together and we have plenty we can work on. This week we decided to work on our flower bed which Tony has wanted to do since he moved into this house. I meant to take a "real" before picture but forgot until we had started.


This is the area we started with, the only thing we left is the rose bush.
We borrowed Tony's brothers truck and went to Lowe's to buy the bricks.
After 2 trips to Lowe's, 3 trips to J&J nursey(side note-if you ever want to go to the coolest place come and go to this nursey. It is huge and has massive amounts of flowers and plants, I fell in love with it!) Here is the finished project.
I can't believe how beautiful it looks, I can't help but go out and look at it every few minutes. Hooray for Saturday projects!!!

4 comments:

Tricia Squisha said...

It looks so great! I can't believe all the hard work you put into it! Great job you two!

The Dorsey's said...

Wow! I mean WOW! That looks amazing. I can't wait to see what the next project is.

Unknown said...

Ready to come to my house now?

Steffy said...

Hey, it looks great. What a way to spend your Saturday. We need to get together sometime.

Talk to you later,
Steff