Tuesday, October 7, 2008

"Four Tag"

For this tag, I am supposed to post my fourth photo in my fourth photo file, and then tag four people.

What a fun tag. This is the cutest picture of my oldest nephew Abram. This picture was taken right before Chad and Ashley's wedding reception. Doesn't he look so handsome? Abram just turned 7 a few weeks ago and is still the most handsome little boy. I can't believe how much he has grown in the past couple of years. What a fun memory.

I tag Misty, Ashley, Megan, and Stephanie Pope.

5 comments:

The Duke Family said...

Check my blog - I tagged you.

Teresa

Andrea said...

Hey, Andra! It's Andrea Moody. Check out my family's blog http://capenernews.blogspot.com and see if you can reply to this message and email me.

Suzanne said...

Hey Andra,

I just noticed you linked me, soI hope you don't mind, but I am going to link you to me or is it the other way around? I'm lost!! Anyway, just wanted to let you know I am adding you to my list of friends. Hello friend!! -Suzanne

Unknown said...

What a fun tag! I might just have to join in! I am tagging you to do my "5" tag!

Andrea said...

It was so great to hear from you. I was so excited to find your blog and read all about your latest happenings. What an incredible year you've been having! It was so fun to find Teresa's blog too . . . and all through Janet (Henry). I wonder if my old house is still a drug house (it fell on hard times for a while there). I wonder if I can call your mom (assuming her old phone # is correct) and get your phone number and address and I can add you to my Christmas cards. I'll give it a try.