Friday, October 31, 2008

Another Tag!!

The rules are:
* Link to the person who tagged you (Teresa - http://jonandteresa.blogspot.com/)
*Post the rules on your blog
*Write six random things/unspectacular quirks about yourself
* Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them
* Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog* Let the tagger know when your entry is posted
Okay, here goes:

1. I went to about every college in the state, well not really but I tried out quite a few. Just couldn't make up my mind what I wanted to do. I did end up with a bachelors and master degree so I'm ok.
2. I am a rule follower. For instance, if the carpool lane has a double line that means don't cross it. If a box is supposed to taped on the bottom then that is the way it should be done. It's really hard for me to bend on stupid things.
3. Like Teresa, I am a tattoo sister. I have a tattoo on my right foot. Dumb decision that we made 13 years ago and no it doesn't rub off.
4. I love to pick things. Tony has found this out and I think avoids me. I could stand in front of the mirror for hours checking things out. :)
5. I used to have to wear socks to bed. I couldn't sleep without them. Now that I am married for some reason I am ok, the socks have gone by the way side. I am cured!!!!

I now tag Janet, Tricia, Andrea, Ashley, Chelsie, Martha

3 comments:

The Dorsey's said...

I remember you always wearing socks to bed....no matter what.
Awww, memories.

Thanks for the tag and memories, I will get to it next week.

<3 Janet

Tricia Squisha said...

Did it hot sister.

Chelsie said...

Done,done, done,done! :) Love ya and miss ya!