Friday, November 11, 2011

The Suit



This is the suit that my dad wore when he was little that has been passed down to every Buck boy to wear. All of the boys throughout the years have had their picture taken in this suit. Needless to say, it doesn't really get worn anywhere because it is 60+ years old and my child would be the one to hurt it.

It was so fun to have my mom come up and try to take the traditional picture of Alec. Made me so proud to finally have a boy that could share in this fun tradition. Of course I gave the suit right back for my mom to take care of and ship off to the next cousin in line. Love my Alec!

2 comments:

Martha said...

He is so handsome in that suit! I love family heirlooms. My mom just sent me my blessing gown for my baby to wear.

Connie said...

What a great tradition!!! Your little Alec has your cheeks . . I love it! Hope all is going well . . your family is adorable! Miss you!