The rules are:
* Link to the person who tagged you (Teresa - http://jonandteresa.blogspot.com/)
*Post the rules on your blog
*Write six random things/unspectacular quirks about yourself
* Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them
* Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog* Let the tagger know when your entry is posted
Okay, here goes:
1. I went to about every college in the state, well not really but I tried out quite a few. Just couldn't make up my mind what I wanted to do. I did end up with a bachelors and master degree so I'm ok.
2. I am a rule follower. For instance, if the carpool lane has a double line that means don't cross it. If a box is supposed to taped on the bottom then that is the way it should be done. It's really hard for me to bend on stupid things.
3. Like Teresa, I am a tattoo sister. I have a tattoo on my right foot. Dumb decision that we made 13 years ago and no it doesn't rub off.
4. I love to pick things. Tony has found this out and I think avoids me. I could stand in front of the mirror for hours checking things out. :)
5. I used to have to wear socks to bed. I couldn't sleep without them. Now that I am married for some reason I am ok, the socks have gone by the way side. I am cured!!!!
I now tag Janet, Tricia, Andrea, Ashley, Chelsie, Martha
Friday, October 31, 2008
The rules are:
Posted by Cefalo Family at 10:49 AM
I have never been more nervous for a Halloween than I am this year. Tony and I are the activities committee chairmans for our ward and are in charge of the trunk or treat. We have heard raving reviews about Trunk or Treats but I have never seen one before. I am not sure why I am so nervous about this party, I plan events everyday for a living this should be a breeze!
We are having a chili cookoff for the first hour. Of course we volunteered to bring chili but here is the catch. Being budget conscious we bought black, pinto, and kidney beans the kind you have to soak. We soaked them and made the chili last night. It cooked on low in the crockpot all night and the beans are so crunchy!! I am hoping a few more hours today will do the beans some good.
The second hour is the trunk or treat. The third hour we are doing a cake walk. Of course we will have prizes for costumes, chili, trunks etc. It really should be a fun night. I think I am more excited to see all the kids in their costumes.
Wish us luck and a Happy Halloween to everyone! I'll post some pictures next week.
Posted by Cefalo Family at 7:53 AM
Monday, October 27, 2008
A few weeks ago Renn and Kristina blessed their newest daughter Elizabeth in my parent's ward. It was so fun to have the whole family together. We took this cute picture of us all that day. Boy has our family grown!!! I sure do love them all.
Posted by Cefalo Family at 3:08 PM
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
For this tag, I am supposed to post my fourth photo in my fourth photo file, and then tag four people.
What a fun tag. This is the cutest picture of my oldest nephew Abram. This picture was taken right before Chad and Ashley's wedding reception. Doesn't he look so handsome? Abram just turned 7 a few weeks ago and is still the most handsome little boy. I can't believe how much he has grown in the past couple of years. What a fun memory.
I tag Misty, Ashley, Megan, and Stephanie Pope.
Posted by Cefalo Family at 3:25 PM